Thursday, May 18, 2017

Premature birth link to blood hypoxia

For three years I've had the feeling that I'm not getting enough oxygen to my brain. It seems to be causing anxiety and insomnia that is not related to thoughts. For a long term Parkinson's disease was the only thing that fit my symptoms lacking only the shakes. Lack of smell is the only thing that fits better with PD than with what I'll say here. PD seems remote because it's been three 3 and still not physical tremors or rigidity.

I've been testing my oxygen with a pulse oxymeter and it is low. Breathing harder does not seem to do much to get it higher. Weeks of exercise at least an hour a day seems to reduce the anxiety and insomnia. In looking up causes of hypoxia it seems congenital heart problems are the only category of potential problems that could apply to me. My iron was low but correcting it has not made a big difference. I was born 2 months early during a time when they had only recently figured out how to keep such a baby alive, although I'm sure they lack in many areas like nurturing them better. I was in an incubator about 2 months.

The specific heart problem that that can cause chronic low blood oxygen is when the right ventricle is not pumping enough blood to the lungs. A weak right ventricle occurs in pre-term births. Conversely, high blood pressure in the lungs due to clotting or something (not related to overall blood pressure) causes more stress on that ventricle and valve. I seem to have the shortness of breath that is a symptoms. Goring from sitting to standing sometimes cause my heart rate to just 30 BPM and last at least 5 minutes. I

Heavy exercise only seems to cause a problem the next day, causing a lot of fatigue. Also, the condition is exacerbated during illness, and when I get a cold or flu, it can be very devastating.

Now I'll try Co-Q10 to strengthen my heart, along with coninuing an increasing schedule of exercise.

The due to hypertension isolated to the lung (pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)), or from incapacity of the ventrical, the failing system may trigger the sympathetic nervous system to beat and breath faster, initiating anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment